Child Care – Information for Providers
Each day, families across Missouri are able to become self-sufficient with help from the Child Care Subsidy Program. The Department of Social Services (DSS) partners with local child care providers to serve these families. Child care providers must be contracted or registered with DSS to receive payment for care provided to subsidy eligible children. Contracts (provider agreements) and registration agreements must be in place before a child can be authorized to a provider to receive payment of child care services.
Based on which category a provider falls into, the application process will vary.
- Child Care Rate Structure
- Transitional Child Care Information for Providers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policy Statement on Social-Emotional Behavior
- Policy Statement on Expulsion