Child Care/Early Childhood Services
Child care services provide reimbursement to parents or direct payment to eligible child care providers. The purpose of the program is to assist families with child care expenses to allow the parents to work or to attend school or training programs.
Who Is Eligible?
Children of Temporary Assistance recipients and children of low income families who are working or who are enrolled in qualified education or job training programs, and children who are abused and/or neglected.
Note: Eligible children may be placed on a waiting list due to lack of adequate funding. Eligibility does not guarantee immediate benefits.
- Report Child Care Fraud
- Child Care Assistance Program Brochure
- Child Care Application/Eligibility Statement
- 2014 Child Care Market Rate Survey file size: 2.11MB
- Early Childhood Grants and Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Licensing of Day Care Centers
- Missouri’s Child Care & Development Fund State Plan
- Protective Services Day Care
- Child Care Provider information
- Child Care Online Invoice System (access required)
- Child Care Provider Subsidy Orientation Training
- Missouri Child Care Provider Reference Guide
- Child Care Fraud Brochure
- Child Care Income Guidelines
- Transitional Child Care
- Transitional Child Care Income Guidelines Level 1
- Transitional Child Care Income Guidelines Level 2
- Child Care Provider Relations Unit Map
- Child Care Rate Structure
- Transitional Child Care Benefits Brochure for Families
- Transitional Child Care Benefits Brochure for Providers
- Missouri Child Care Assistance Program Disaster Plan