Section 3 Overview
This section focuses on the actual delivery of treatment services to the family. The information in this section will assist staff in understanding procedures used throughout the entire service delivery process, from opening to termination. Including other professionals in the service delivery process is often vital for improved family functioning. This section will provide procedures for accessing and utilizing contracted services. Another important aspect of the service delivery process includes case evaluation and clinical supervision. Information pertaining to these topics can also be found in this section.
Chapter 6 Overview
This chapter identifies the requirements and responsibilities of the Children’s Service Worker in evaluating case progress, reassessing, and when considering case closure.
Table of Contents
- 6.1 Policy Requirements Relating to the Evaluation
- 6.2 Evaluation of the Written Service Agreement
- 6.2.1 When Progress is Lacking
- 6.3 Family Functioning Assessment/Reassessment (CD-14A)
- 6.4 Reassessment of Safety and Risk