Payment Information for Noncustodial Parents

Image of dad and child

How can noncustodial parents make sure child and spousal support payments are processed as quickly as possible?
Noncustodial parents should include the following information on each support payment sent to the Family Support Payment Center:

If noncustodial parents do not include all of the above information with each payment, they may not receive proper credit on each order.

Noncustodial parents who receive billing statements with coupons attached should send the coupons with their support payments to the Family Support Payment Center.

Noncustodial parents have several payment options:

For Additional Information, call the Missouri Child Support General Information Line (1-800-859-7999).