Submit a Comment or Complaint

As an individual served by the Missouri Family Support Division’s (FSD’s) child support program, you have the right to:

If you have a child support case with FSD and you believe you have not been provided with the level or quality of service to which you are entitled, you may wish to file a complaint. We also welcome compliments and comments.

Please remember, FSD cannot resolve complaints regarding actions taken by the court, such as custody, visitation or spousal support orders. Only the court can resolve those issues.

You may print FSD’s Customer Service Form, or contact your nearest FSD office to obtain a copy.

Your submission should be sent to the address provided on the form. Upon receipt, your submission will be assigned to appropriate FSD personnel for response.