In response to your requests, CS is now providing you with MORE payment information.
- 13 months of payments
- 13 months of disbursements
- Balance information
- General information about CS
- Contact Child Support
- Termination of Child Support
- CS county offices
- Child Support brochures
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parents who pay or receive child support
- Child Support Employment opportunities
- How to submit a comment or complaint
- Links to related sites
- Information for Reserve and National Guard Soldiers
Missouri’s Child Support (CS) program began in 1977 under an executive order, and on August 15, 1986, the CS program was created by statute. CS has the responsibility for operating the child support program pursuant to Title IV-D of the federal Social Security Act (originally adopted as P.L. 93-647) and Chapter 454 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri (RSMo).