Health Care – MO HealthNet (Medicaid)
What is MO HealthNet?
Missouri’s Medicaid program is called MO HealthNet. MO HealthNet covers qualified medical expenses for individuals who meet certain eligibility requirements. Eligible individuals receive a "MO HealthNet Identification Card" or a letter from the Family Support Division identifying them as eligible for certain medical care services.
Presumptive Eligibility (PE) Resources for Providers
- Qualified Entity PE Worksheet (PE-2 Worksheet)
- Qualified Entity PE-2 Worksheet Instructions
- MO HealthNet PE Authorization (PE-3)
- MO HealthNet TEMP/SMHB-PE Authorization (PE-3TEMP)
- Presumptive Eligibility Provider Training Slides (Children)
- Presumptive Eligibility Provider Training Slides (Pregnant Women)
Voter Registration Application
If you wish to register to vote, please download and complete the Voter Registration Form and return it to your local FSD office. This has no impact on your application or continued eligibility for assistance.