Uninsured Women’s Health Services Program
This program provides MO HealthNet coverage for women’s health services to uninsured women ages 18 up to but not including age 56 whose net family income does not exceed 201% of the federal poverty level for their household size. Women’s health services are:
- Approved methods of contraception;
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment, including pap tests and pelvic exams;
- Family planning, counseling, education on various methods of birth control; and
- Drugs, supplies, or devices related to the women’s health services described above, when they are prescribed by a physician or advanced practice nurse.
Who Is Eligible?
- who is 18 up to but not including age 56;
- who applies for a social security number for herself;
- who lives in Missouri and intends to remain;
- who is a United States citizen or an eligible qualified non-citizen;
- whose net family income for household size does not exceed 185% of the federal poverty level.
- whose available resources do not exceed $250,000;
- who is uninsured;
- who has no access to employer-sponsored insurance; and
- who is ineligible for any other MO HealthNet program.
Income limits are: Family Size Income Limit* 1 $1995 2 $2635 3 $3315 4 $3995 5 $4675 6 $5355 *Income limits in effect on April 1, 2014.
Apply for this program by completing the MO HealthNet Application Form