Uninsured Women’s Health Services Program
This program provides MO HealthNet coverage for women's health services to uninsured women ages 18 up to but not including age 56 whose family’s Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) does not exceed 201% of the federal poverty level for their household size. MAGI is calculated by totaling Adjusted Gross Income plus any foreign earned income excluded from taxes, tax-exempt interest and tax-exempt Social Security income.
- Approved methods of contraception;
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment, including pap tests and pelvic exams;
- Family planning, counseling, education on various methods of birth control; and
- Drugs, supplies, or devices related to the women’s health services described above, when they are prescribed by a physician or advanced practice nurse.
Who Is Eligible?
- who is 18 up to but not including age 56;
- who applies for a social security number for herself;
- who lives in Missouri
- who is a United States citizen or an eligible qualified non-citizen;
- whose family’s Modified Adjusted Gross Income for household size does not exceed 201% of the federal poverty level.
- who is uninsured;
- who has no access to employer-sponsored insurance; and
- who is ineligible for any other MO HealthNet program.
Income limits are: Family Size Income Limit* 1 $1972 2 $2669 3 $3366 4 $4062 5 $4759 6 $5456 *Income limits in effect on April 1, 2015.
Apply for this program by completing the MO HealthNet Application Form