DD Community Support Waiver
The DD Community Support Waiver is targeted to individuals who have a place to live in the community and receive substantial unpaid support from family members. The eligibility criteria and services available through this program are identical to the DD Comprehensive waiver with the exception of community transition, group home, and individualized supported living and shared living. The Department of Mental Health, Division of Developmental Disabilities administers this program through an inter-agency agreement with the MO HealthNet Division.
- 05/22/2017 - Community Support Waiver Amendment
- 06/30/2016 – Community Support Waiver (Approved)
- 02/09/16 – Public Comment
- 02/09/16 – Commnunity Support Waiver file size: 11MB, allow to fully download before viewing.
- Public Notice: DD Community Support and Comprehensive Waivers
- DD Community Support Waiver Renewal Application file size: 11MB, allow to fully download before viewing.