MO HealthNet Application
MO HealthNet for Kids, Pregnant Women, and Parents
The MO HealthNet application forms, and instructions for completion, are available in PDF format below:
- Complete the application on line
- Download and print the application
- Descargue e imprima la aplicación
- View Online Application Demonstration
- To check on your MO HealthNet application, please call the FSD Information Center, 855-373-4636.
- If you applied online or need assistance with an online application, call FSD Contact Center, 855-373-9994.
Uninsured Women’s Health Services Program
Complete the MO HealthNet for Kids, Pregnant Women, and Parents application provided in the links above for this program.
Application for the Elderly, Blind, and Persons with Disabilities
Voter Registration Services
A link to a voter registration application is provided. If you wish to register to vote, please download and complete the form and return it to your local FSD office. This has no impact on your application or continued eligibility for assistance.