Infant Toddler Specialist Network
What is the Infant Toddler Specialist Network?
The Infant Toddler Specialist Network (ITSN) offers support at no cost to child care providers to help improve the quality of infant and toddler care.
Who can get help?
ITSN helps child care centers or providers who:
- Are Religious in Compliance
- Are licensed or license-exempt
- Care for children ages 0-36 months
- Care for at least one child receiving state child care subsidy
What do they help with?
Infant Toddler Specialists can help you or your team with:
- Free Infant/Toddler Environment Rating Scale (ITERS-3) assessment of infant and toddler classrooms
- On-site consultations (including follow-up support)
- Relationship-based care courses and targeted trainings (earn clock hours!)
- Materials to use in your child care program
- New, innovative ideas to improve your work with infants and toddlers
If you have questions, please call 573-751-6793 or e-mail CD.AskECSPS@dss.mo.gov.
How do I get help?
Reach out to your local ITSN Coordinator to get started today!