Roles and Responsibilities of Children’s Division, Supervisor, Agency Administrator, and Children’s Service Worker
Section 1 Overview
The role of the Children’s Division (CD) is to assure the protection of children by assisting their caregivers in providing a safe and nurturing environment in which children can develop. To accomplish this task, CD partners with families and the community to assure child safety and well-being. This section will explore the role and responsibilities of CD staff, families, and community partners as we work together to protect children from abuse and/or neglect, promote child well being, and achieve permanency.
Chapter 1 Overview
This chapter will describe the role and responsibilities of the Children’s Service Worker, Supervisor, and Agency Administrators.
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Mandate
- 1.2 Roles and Responsibilities of The Children’s Division (CD)
- 1.3 Roles and Responsibilities of Children’s Service Supervisor
- 1.3.1 Chief Investigator
- 1.4 Roles and Responsibilities of Agency Administrator
- 1.5 Roles and Responsibilities of Children’s Service Worker
- 1.5.1 Developing the Children’s Service Worker/Family Relationship
- 1.5.2 The Importance of the Children’s Service Worker’s Attitude
- 1.5.3 Implementing the Initial Contacts with the Family
- 1.5.4 Initiating the Follow-up Family Assessment on an Open FCS Case