Section 4 Overview
This section pertains to the policy and procedures necessary when an out-of-home placement of a child is imminent or has occurred.
Chapter 12 Overview
This chapter defines relative care and the guidelines for selection and process of utilizing relatives and close family friends as out-of-home placement providers.
Table of Contents
- 12.1 Definition and Purpose
- 12.2 Family Arranged Relative Foster Care
- 12.3 Agency Arranged Relative Foster Care Due to the Children’s Division Legal Custody
- 12.4 Placement Activities/Placement Support
- 12.5 Renewal/Reassessment of Relative Foster Home
- 12.6 Relative Foster Home Assessment Recording Outline
- Attachment A:
- Deleted per CD06-70 dated 8-2-06 (Grandparents as Foster Parents Program (GAFP)
- Attachment B:
- Options for Assisting Relative Providers