Residential Rehabilitative Treatment Services
Section 4 Overview
This section pertains to the policy and procedures necessary when an out-of-home placement of a child is imminent or has occurred.
Chapter 18 Overview
This chapter describes the process of referring a child in out-of-home care to a residential treatment program. If it is determined residential treatment is in the best interest of the child, all treatment planning must be tied to the child’s permanency plan, and discharge planning must begin at the time of admission.
Table of Contents
- 18.1 Mandate and Rationale
- 18.2 Residential Treatment Referral Process
- 18.3 Referral Process (Deleted 07-19-17 – Merged with 18.2)
- 18.4 Residential Care Screening Team Coordinator Responsibilities
- 18.5 Requirements for Licensed Residential Treatment Facilities
- 18.6 Requirements for Licensed Child Placing Agencies
- Attachment A:
- Licensed Child Care Agencies (Deleted per Jim Harrison 03-12-07)
- Attachment B:
- Licensed Child Placing Agencies (Deleted per Jim Harrison 03-12-07)