Selecting Adoptive Families
Section 4 Overview
This section pertains to the policy and procedures necessary when an out-of-home placement of a child is imminent or has occurred.
Chapter 28 Overview
This chapter will discuss the policy and procedures for selecting adoptive families for children in Out-of-Home Care.
Table of Contents
- 28.1 Adoptive Family Recruitment Process
- 28.2 Preliminary Screening Process
- 28.3 Adoption Staffing Team
- 28.4 Preparing for the Adoption Staffing
- 28.5 Conducting the Staffing and Utilization of the Consensus Building Approach
- 28.6 Activities Following Selection