1225.030.00 CHILD CARE MAXIMUM PAYMENT RATES
CD12-13, OEC12-02 January 30, 2012; CD08-58, OEC-05 July 17, 2008; OEC-06 July 27, 2004
Child care payment rates are based on five factors:
- The geographic area where the PROVIDER is located;
- The type of facility:
- in-home (care is provided in the child's own home),
- family home (caring for 10 or less children),
- group home (caring for between 11 and 20 children), and
- child care center (caring for 11 or more children).
- The age of the child:
- infant (0 to 2 years),
- preschool (2 years to 5 years), and
- school-age (5 years and over).
- The number of hours in care:
- part day (30 minutes up to 3 hours per day),
- half day (3 to 5 hours per day), or,
- full day (5 to 10 hours per day).
- The time of day care is provided:
- Daytime care is provided from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday,
- Evening care is provided from 7:01 p.m. to 5:59 a.m. Monday through Friday, and
- Weekend care is provided from 6:00 a.m. Saturday to 7:00 p.m. Sunday.
NOTE: Child care providers cannot charge subsidy children higher rates than private pay children.