1115.071.00 INCOME AND EXPENSES FROM DISQUALIFIED/INELIGIBLE MEMBERS FOR INTENTIONAL PROGRAM VIOLATION, WORK REGISTRATION SANCTION, FLEEING FELON, PROBATION OR PAROLE VIOLATOR, OR DRUG FELONY CONVICTION
IM-#34 March 15, 2013
During the time a household member is disqualified for:
- an Intentional Program Violation (IPV),
- any work registration sanction,
- being a fleeing felon, probation or parole violator, or
- conviction of a drug felony,
determine eligibility and allotment of any remaining household members as follows:
- Count all earned or unearned income of the disqualified member in its entirety to the remaining household members.
- The entire household's allowable expenses (including expenses of the disqualified member) continue to apply to the remaining household members. Expenses include the earned income deduction, medical, dependent care, child support exclusion and excess shelter.
ELIGIBILITY AND BENEFIT LEVEL:
Ensure no household's benefit increases as a direct result of excluding disqualified household members.