| The EBT Manual is revised. The revisions include:
- eFunds Government Systems name change to eFunds Government Solutions;
- changing Division of Family Services (DFS) to Family Support Division (FSD);
- adding Transportation Related Expense (TRE) payments to EBT;
- FAMIS procedures and processes; and
- Reinforcing the policy regarding replacing damaged cards. If a participant has a damaged card, it can be used to access the remaining available benefits. Stress the importance of replacing damaged cards when the available benefits are used, or when the participant can wait a couple of days to receive a new card. It is easier for the participant, is less time consuming, and more convenient to have a working card.
If participants have questions regarding their TRE payments, other than if the payment is available, they should call 1-800-877-8698.