Missouri Rx Plan
Attention MORx Members with Medicare Only
Due to a law passed in 2014, your Missouri Rx (MORx) program coverage expires in 2017. The last day you can receive help with prescription drug co-payment costs from the MORx Program will be June 30, 2017. Prescriptions filled after this date will not be covered by MORx.
MORx member receiving MO HealthNet benefits will not be impacted by this change.
Call MORx at 1-800-392-2161 with questions.
- To see if you qualify for MO HealthNet (Medicaid), call the Family Support Division at 1-855-373-4636.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance 1-888-477-2669 or online at www.pparx.org
- Rx Outreach 1-800-769-3880
- Community Leaders Assisting the Insured of Missouri (CLAIM) 1-800-390-3330
- Area Agencies on Aging (AAA)