Temporary Assistance Caseload Reduction Report
- A listing of and implementation dates for all Federal eligibility changes since the beginning of FFY 2005;
- A listing of and implementation dates for all State eligibility changes since the beginning of FFY 2005;
- A percentage of the impact on the caseload for each eligibility change;
- The average monthly TANF caseload for FFY 2005 and FFY 2014;
- The decline in TANF caseloads between FFY 2005 and FFY 2014; and
- The number of TANF cases attributed to Maintenance of Effort (MOE) in excess of the required amount.
The report is being shared for public comment on the caseload reduction estimates. Submit comments to COLE TAPOLICY, FSD.
Following is Missouri’s Caseload Reduction Report for FFY-2014
- Part I: Eligibility Changes Made Since FY 2005 and Excess State Maintenance of Effort Funds calculations updated 03/27/15
- Part II: Estimate of Caseload Reduction Credit updated 03/27/15
During FFY 2007 Missouri opted to remove two-parent families subject to work participation requirements from TANF. Two-parent families subject to work participation requirements are now in a solely state funded program.