MO HealthNet Provider Hot Tip of the Week
Primary Care Rate Increase Program Ending
March 09, 2015
After December 31, 2014, there will no longer be enhancement payments for MO HealthNet program providers that participate in the primary rate increase.
If you have questions concerning this announcement, please reference the Provider Bulletin, Volume 35, No. 31 Physician Primary Care Rate Increase For Certain Services.
Archived Hot Tips
2015 Hot Tips
- Securing and Protection of Health Information
- Reporting Sequestration for Medicare Part C Plans
- Denture Coverage Reminders
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Influenza Vaccines Updates for Vaccines for Children
- Additional Services Available through the MO Tobacco Quitline
- Provider Manuals
- Behavioral Health Cyber Access
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
The MO HealthNet Division provides weekly tips to providers to assist them in receiving timely reimbursement for services provided. As each new tip is posted, existing ones are archived on the same site for easy reference. Please share these weekly tips with your billing staff.