MO HealthNet Provider Hot Tip of the Week
Scheduled Webinars for Listed Claim Types
October 20, 2014
MO HealthNet Division (MHD) Provider Education Unit provides Webinar based trainings to enrolled providers. Please access the Webinar Training schedule to attend any training that pertains to the provider’s specific training needs.
Please limit questions to that specific Webinar, due to the time allotted for training sessions. Please email the Provider Education Unit or call (573) 751-6683 with additional training questions that were not addressed during the scheduled Webinar.
Providers, who are registered for a Webinar and unable to join the scheduled listed date and time, may cancel their attendance by emailing the Provider Education Unit, or calling at (573) 751-6683, to cancel the registration.
Providers needing immediate assistance with submitted claims, may contact the Provider Communication call center at (573) 751-2896, or submit questions by email to Provider Communications through emomed.
Archived Hot Tips
2014 Hot Tips
- Non-QMB, Medicare Part C Plan
- Participant Lock-In
- Reconstructive Breast Surgery
- Electronic Claim Submission
- Third Party Resources
- Women’s Health Services
- MO HealthNet Spenddown Provider Form
- CMS Hosts ICD-10 Webcast Series
- Behavioral Health Telehealth Services
- Billing for Multiple Surgical Procedures
- Bundled Value Code - Medicare UB-04 Part A Institutional Claims
- Provider Participation page
- Scheduled Webinars for Listed Claim Types
- Claims Processing and Payment Schedule for Fiscal Year 2015
- Contacting the Provider Education Unit
- Hospital Medical Record Documentation
- Reasons some Crossover Claims do not Process Automatically
- Benefit Matrix
- Temporary Assistance for Pregnant Women Benefits and Limitations for Hospital
- B. Ray Storm, DDS, MBA, MO HealthNet Dental Director
- Durable Medical Equipment Prior Authorizations
- Participant Administrative Lock-In
- Nursing Facilities and Patient Surplus
- Dual Eligible Hospice Participants
- Delivery and Placement Dates Versus Date of Service
- HIPPA-Related Code Lists
- Double-Check Your Faxes
- Missouri Medicaid Audit and Compliance Notification to Providers
- Do you want your claims to pay after October 1, 2014? Take the ICD-10 Clinical Survey Challenge Today!
- Provider Addresses Must Be Kept Current
- When to Contact Wipro Provider Communications
- MO HealthNet Medicaid Program Webinars
- Using the Timely Filing Tab To Correct Claims
- Reason Codes on Denial of Claims
- ICD-10 Educational Series by Conference Call
- Planning for and Implementing ICD-10
- ICD-10—It’s Not Just for MO HealthNet Providers
- Diabetes Self-Management Training Services
- About ICD-10
The MO HealthNet Division provides weekly tips to providers to assist them in receiving timely reimbursement for services provided. As each new tip is posted, existing ones are archived on the same site for easy reference. Please share these weekly tips with your billing staff.