MO HealthNet Provider Hot Tip of the Week
Delivery and Placement Dates Versus Date of Service
April 14, 2014
Reminder — the date of service for items such as dentures, hearing aids, eyeglasses or durable medical equipment, should be the date of delivery or placement of the device or item. The date of service is not the date the device or item is ordered or fabricated. Providers should reference Missouri State Regulation 13 CSR 70-3.100(7)(D)(7).
2014 Archived Hot Tips
- HIPPA-Related Code Lists
- Double-Check Your Faxes
- Missouri Medicaid Audit and Compliance Notification to Providers
- Do you want your claims to pay after October 1, 2014? Take the ICD-10 Clinical Survey Challenge Today!
- Provider Addresses Must Be Kept Current
- When to Contact Wipro Provider Communications
- MO HealthNet Medicaid Program Webinars
- Using the Timely Filing Tab To Correct Claims
- Reason Codes on Denial of Claims
- ICD-10 Educational Series by Conference Call
- Planning for and Implementing ICD-10
- ICD-10—It’s Not Just for MO HealthNet Providers
- Diabetes Self-Management Training Services
- About ICD-10
Older Archived Hot Tips
The MO HealthNet Division provides weekly tips to providers to assist them in receiving timely reimbursement for services provided. As each new tip is posted, existing ones are archived on the same site for easy reference. Please share these weekly tips with your billing staff.