MO HealthNet Provider Hot Tip of the Week
Missouri Medicaid Audit and Compliance Enrollment or Revalidation Process
May 12, 2015
All MO HealthNet Division (MHD) providers are required by federal regulations, 42 CFR 455, and state regulations, 13 CSR 65-2.020, to disclose certain information to Missouri Medicaid Audit & Compliance (MMAC), during their initial enrollment or revalidation processes. Those mandatory disclosures include information such as date of birth and social security number for certain persons.
MMAC is required to collect the disclosed information to screen individuals and legal entities with ownership and control interest against various state and federal exclusion databases. Please reference additional information available on MMAC’s website.
Archived Hot Tips
2015 Hot Tips
- Provider Address Changes
- Missouri Medicaid Audit and Compliance
- Primary Care Rate Increase Program Ending
- Securing and Protection of Health Information
- Reporting Sequestration for Medicare Part C Plans
- Denture Coverage Reminders
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Influenza Vaccines Updates for Vaccines for Children
- Additional Services Available through the MO Tobacco Quitline
- Provider Manuals
- Behavioral Health Cyber Access
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
The MO HealthNet Division provides weekly tips to providers to assist them in receiving timely reimbursement for services provided. As each new tip is posted, existing ones are archived on the same site for easy reference. Please share these weekly tips with your billing staff.