• Child Support services
  • Health Care
  • food assistance
  • Child Care
  • Blind Services
  • Temporary Assistance
Alert!  Emergency Replacement of Food

If you have lost food purchased with Food Stamp benefits due to a recent storm or power outage, you can request replacement of that food.  You must complete and sign the Replacement Request Form  and return it to any FSD office or fax it to 573-522-6220 within 10 days from the date of the loss.  You may also request a form by contacting 855-373-4636 and one will be mailed to you.

Missouri Heart Gallery
Find a MO HealthNet Provider
Report Child Abuse or Neglect
  • Child Support Offices