MO HealthNet Behavioral Health Services Billing Book
This Behavioral Health Services training booklet contains information to help providers submit claims correctly. The booklet is not all-inclusive of program benefits and limitations; providers should refer to specific program manuals for the entire content. Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes, descriptions, and other date are copyright by the American Medical Association. All rights reserved. CPT is a trademark of the American Medical Association.
Select a topic to view individual sections, or you may download the complete book below. All files are in PDF.
- Introduction: Cover Page, Preface and Table of Contents updated 04/15/2013
- Section 1: MO HealthNet Program Resources Updated 09/13/2010
- Section 2: CMS-1500 Claim Filing Instructions Updated 08/19/08
- Section 3: Remittance Advice Updated 08/19/08
- Section 4: Codes and Limitations Updated 04/15/2013
- Section 5: Prior Authorization Updated 04/15/2013
- Section 6: Adjustments Updated 11/08/07
- Section 7: Medicare Billing Tips Updated 08/19/08
- Section 8: Resource Publications for Providers Updated 11/08/07
- Section 9: Recipient Liability Updated 11/08/07
- Section 10: Forms Updated 05/21/09
- Nondiscrimination Policy Statement updated 05/02/13
The complete MO HealthNet Behavioral Health Services Billing Book Updated 05/02/2013