MO HealthNet Durable Medical Equipment Billing Book
This DME (Durable Medical Equipment) training booklet contains information to help you submit claims correctly. The booklet is not all-inclusive of program benefits and limitations; providers should refer to specific program manuals for entire content.
HCPCS (Health Care Procedure Coding System) codes, descriptions and other data are copyright 2012 (or other such date of publication of HCPCS) by Practice Management Information Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Introduction: Cover Page, Preface and Table of Contents updated 08/22/13
- Section 1: MO HealthNet Program Resources updated 08/22/13
- Section 2: CMS-1500 Claim Filing Instructions updated 09/29/11
- Section 3: Adjustments & Resubmissions updated 09/29/11
- Section 4: Medicare Crossover Claims updated 09/26/12
- Section 5: Forms and Attachments updated 09/29/11
- Section 6: Healthy Children and Youth updated 09/29/11
- Section 7: Benefits and Limitations updated 09/29/11
- Section 8: Custom-Made Items updated 11/01/10
- Section 9: Resource Publications for Providers updated 11/01/10
- Section 10: Participant Liability updated 05/02/13
- Nondiscrimination Policy Statement updated 05/02/13
The complete Durable Medical Equipment Billing Book updated 08/22/13