MHD General Information
The MO HealthNet Division (MHD) is one of six agencies reporting to the Department of Social Services (DSS). The MO HealthNet Division is the agency responsible for the administration of services provided by the MO HealthNet Program. For more information regarding the DSS and the other agencies that report to it, see the DSS home page.
General Quick Links
MO HealthNet Program Information
- Description of programs administered by MHD
- State Medicaid Health Information Technology Plan (SMHP)
- Organization, overview of the functional units within MHD
- MHD Organization Chart updated 09/18/12
- History of the MO HealthNet Program
- Missouri 1915c Home & Community Based Services Waivers updated 03/21/13
- Missouri Health Care Responsibility Reports updated 08/02/12
- 2011 MO HealthNet Employer Match Report
- 2012 MO HealthNet Employer Match Report
- MO HealthNet Guide — Puzzled by the Terminology?
This printable guide explains the various MO HealthNet terms and codes.
- MO HealthNet Estate Recovery
- Planning Advanced Planning Document (P-APD)
- TEFRA Filing Fees
- Nursing Facility Rate List
- Helpful contact information