MHD General Information
The MO HealthNet Division (MHD) is one of six agencies reporting to the Department of Social Services (DSS). The MO HealthNet Division is the agency responsible for the administration of services provided by the MO HealthNet Program. For more information regarding the DSS and the other agencies that report to it, see the DSS home page.
MO HealthNet Program Information
- 2011 MO HealthNet Employer Match Report
- 2012 MO HealthNet Employer Match Report
- Description of programs administered by MHD
- History of the MO HealthNet Program
- MHD Organization Chart updated 09/18/12
- Missouri 1915c Home & Community Based Services Waivers updated 10/5/15
- Missouri Health Care Responsibility Reports updated 10/30/15
- MO HealthNet Estate Recovery
- MO HealthNet Guide — Puzzled by the Terminology?
This printable guide explains the various MO HealthNet terms and codes.
- Money Follows the Person
- Organization, overview of the functional units within MHD
- Nursing Facility Rate List
- Planning Advanced Planning Document (P-APD) updated 8/21/15
- State Medicaid Health Information Technology Plan (SMHP) updated 12/30/14
- TEFRA Filing Fees