Research & Evaluation
Missouri Family Support Division Annual Data Report
In state fiscal year 2004 the Missouri Department of Social Services reorganized. the Income Maintenance and Rehabilitation Services for the Blind programs (from the Division of Family Services) were combined with the Division of Child Support Enforcement. This created a new division called the Family Support Division. Prior to state fiscal year 2004 reports on this page were created for the Division of Family Services and included Income Maintenance, Child Care and Rehabilitation Services for the Blind data. Beginning in state fiscal year 2004 Child care data can be found in the Children’s Division reports.
This report covers program activities during the state fiscal year (July 1 through June 30).
If you do not have a PDF reader installed, use the link below in the Get Viewers section to download the Acrobat Reader.
Annual Data Reports
- FY 2013 report (68 pages size=1019KB)
- FY 2012 report (68 pages size=588KB)
- FY 2011 report (69 pages size=557KB)
- FY 2010 report (69 pages size=567KB)
- FY 2009 report (71 pages size=539KB)
- FY 2008 report (71 pages size=465KB)
- FY 2007 report (71 pages size=465KB)
- FY 2006 report (70 pages size=478KB)
- FY 2005 report (75 pages, size=506KB)
- FY 2004 report (75 pages, size=592KB)
- FY 2003 report (60 pages, size=291KB)
- FY 2002 report (59 pages, size=285KB)
- FY 2001 report (64 pages, size=461KB)
- FY 2000 report (64 pages, size=388KB)
- FY 1999 report (62 pages, size=210KB)