Offices and Contact Information
- VISITING AN OFFICE: For everyone’s safety, most of our offices are currently closed. A few offices are open by appointment only. If you need to visit an office, you will need to find an office that is open near you and call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- SENDING DOCUMENTS: You cannot drop documents off at Resource Centers at this time. If you need to send us documents or paper applications, please send them by:
- Email: FSD.Documents@dss.mo.gov
- Fax: 573-526-9400
- Mail: Family Support Division
P.O. Box 2700
Jefferson City, MO 65102
NOTE: Do not send questions to this email or fax number. Also, please include your name, Date of Birth and Social Security Number or DCN so we can identify you and process your documents as quickly as possible.
- FOOD STAMP INTERVIEWS: Our team will call you to complete your Food Stamp (SNAP) interview by phone. If you miss the call, you can call us back at 855-823-4908.
- CONTACT US:
- Visit myDSS.mo.gov to start a chat, check the status of your benefits, or report changes.
- Call 855-FSD-INFO (855-373-4636) to speak with a team member between 6 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday. You can also call to check the status of your application 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Other Helpful Numbers
- Child Support
Please contact our Child Support Program for assistance
- Rehabilitation Services for the Blind
- Relay Missouri: 711
Information line if you are hearing and/or speech impaired.
- Text Telephone: 800-735-2966
- TTD Voice Access: 800-735-2466
Find an Office
To find a Family Support Office (Resource Center), Food Pantry or Community Action Agency (CAA) near you, type your zip code or address in the box below and click submit. The locations in your area will be listed on the map below. Click on each location to see its address and hours of operation.
By using this map, you are bound to the: