MO HealthNet for Families (MHF)
MO HealthNet (Medicaid) for Families provides medical care for families with countable income that does not exceed the Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) equivalent standard based on the July 16, 1996, AFDC (current Temporary Assistance) income limits.
How do I get help?
After your application has been processed, you will receive a letter from the Family Support Division. If you are eligible for services, you will be issued a “MO HealthNet Identification Card,” and explanation of the medical services available to you.
There is no cash grant with this program.
Already applied for MO HealthNet? Check the status of your application.
Who is eligible?
Children under age 19 and their parent(s), or other caretaker relatives, with whom they live:
- who apply for a social security number;
- who live in Missouri;
- who are United States citizens or eligible qualified non-citizens;
- parents must cooperate with Child Support Enforcement (CSE) in the pursuit of medical support; and
- whose countable family income for household size does not exceed the MAGI equivalent standard based on the July 16, 1996 AFDC (current Temporary Assistance) income limits.
Additional Program Information
- Family Healthcare Program Descriptions
- Income Guidelines for MO HealthNet for Kids (MHK), MO HealthNet for Families (MHF) and Temporary Assistance
Voter Registration Application
If you wish to register to vote, please download and complete the Voter Registration Form and return it to your local FSD office. This has no impact on your application or continued eligibility for assistance.