Blind Services - Rehabilitation Services for the Blind
RSB helps eligible blind and visually impaired persons achieve personal and employment success. Services are provided with the belief that with the right training and resources each blind or visually impaired person will be able to achieve this goal.
Through the services provided in the following programs, you will:
- Learn how we can help you develop the skills and abilities for employment and independence
- Find resources and support for people who are blind or visually impaired
Who can receive services?
Eligibility is determined by RSB counselors/teachers based on the program you are applying for. Contact our office if you have:
- Visual impairment in both eyes
- Your visual impairment affects your daily activities/employment
- DESE Vocation Rehabilitation
- Secretary of State, Wolfner Library
- Missouri Council of the Blind
- National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
- Mailing free matter for Blind or Visually Impaired
Financial services are not provided by the Rehabilitation Services for the Blind. If you need financial assistance, the following Family Support Division services may be helpful.