Family Support Division
MO HealthNet for Families (MHF)
This program provides healthcare coverage for families with income that does not exceed the July 16, 1996 Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) income standards.
Who Is Eligible?
Children under age 19 and their parent(s), or other caretakers, with whom they live:
- who apply for a social security number;
- who live in Missouri and intend to remain;
- who are United States citizens or eligible legal immigrants;
- parents must cooperate with Child Support Enforcement (CSE) in the pursuit of medical support; and
- whose countable family income for household size does not exceed the July 16, 1996 AFDC income standards.
|Family Size||Income Limit*|
|*Income limits in effect on July 1, 2005.|
For information regarding medical coverage included with MHF, see MO HealthNet.