MHD General Information
The purpose of the MO HealthNet Division is to purchase and monitor health care services for low income and vulnerable citizens of the State of Missouri. The agency assures quality health care through development of service delivery systems, standards setting and enforcement, and education of providers and participants. We are fiscally accountable for maximum and appropriate utilization of resources.
Missouri's low income and vulnerable citizens will have access to excellent health care in order to maximize their quality of life and independence. We are committed to purchasing services that are cost effective and appropriate. We value and respect our partners in health care delivery.
- Description of programs administered by MHD
- History of the MO HealthNet Program
- Organization, overview of the functional units within MHD
- Missouri Health Care Responsibility Reports updated 10/30/15
- State Medicaid Health Information Technology Plan (SMHP) updated 10/18/17