MO HealthNet Division
Welcome to the MO HealthNet Division website. The MO HealthNet Division(formerly Division of Medical Services) is one of six agencies reporting to the Department of Social Services (DSS). The MO HealthNet Division is responsible for the administration of services provided in accordance with Title XIX, Public Law 89-97, 1965 amendments to the federal Social Security Act, 42 U.S.C. Section 301
The purpose of the MO HealthNet Division is to purchase and monitor health care services for low income and vulnerable citizens of the State of Missouri. The agency assures quality health care through development of service delivery systems, standards setting and enforcement, and education of providers and participants. We are fiscally accountable for maximum and appropriate utilization of resources.
Missouri’s low income and vulnerable citizens will have access to excellent health care in order to maximize their quality of life and independence. We are committed to purchasing services that are cost effective and appropriate. We value and respect our partners in health care delivery.
Alerts & Notifications
- Request for Information: Revised
Medicaid Management Information System-Fiscal Agent DSS, MO HealthNet Division
- Managed Care Health Plan Contract Information
- Update: MO HealthNet Managed Care Health Plan Enrollment Updated 10/06/14
- 1115 Women’s Health Waiver Renewal
- Gateway to Better Health
Section 1115 Demonstration: Public Hearing
- Gateway to Better Health Demonstration; Demonstration Extension Application
- Balancing Incentive Program: Approved Application and Structural Change Work Plan
- Balancing Incentive Program: Quarterly Report, Oct. 1, 2012—Dec. 31, 2012
- Medicaid Primary Care Physicians’ Certification and Attestation for Primary Care Rate Increase form updated
- Community Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program Services to MO HealthNet Eligible Deaf Persons
- Notice to Plaintiff Class Members of the Proposed Settlement of the Comas v. Schaefer Lawsuit, Concerning the Delivery of Mental Health Services to Deaf Persons.
- Important information for members of a federally-recognized American Indian or Native Alaskan tribe
- Important Scam Alert Notice from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Want to quit smoking?
- Text4baby Flyer
- Text4baby Fact Sheet