MO HealthNet Division
Welcome to the MO HealthNet Division website. The MO HealthNet Division(formerly Division of Medical Services) is one of six agencies reporting to the Department of Social Services (DSS). The MO HealthNet Division is responsible for the administration of services provided in accordance with Title XIX, Public Law 89-97, 1965 amendments to the federal Social Security Act, 42 U.S.C. Section 301
The purpose of the MO HealthNet Division is to purchase and monitor health care services for low income and vulnerable citizens of the State of Missouri. The agency assures quality health care through development of service delivery systems, standards setting and enforcement, and education of providers and participants. We are fiscally accountable for maximum and appropriate utilization of resources.
Missouri’s low income and vulnerable citizens will have access to excellent health care in order to maximize their quality of life and independence. We are committed to purchasing services that are cost effective and appropriate. We value and respect our partners in health care delivery.
Alerts & Notifications
- Release of Managed Care RFP
- Comprehensive and Community Support Waivers
- Missouri Section 1115 Waiver –
Mental Health Crisis Prevention Project
- Missouri Medicaid to move to statewide Managed Care in 2017
- Revenue Impact Related to Pharmacy Benefit Carve-out
- Comparing Performance: Managed Care and Fee-For-Service
- Managed Care Health Plan Contract Information
- Important information for members of a federally-recognized American Indian or Native Alaskan tribe
- Important Scam Alert Notice from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Want to quit smoking?
- Text4baby Flyer
- Text4baby Fact Sheet