MO HealthNet Division
- ATTENTION MEDICAID PARTICIPANTS: Beginning April 1, 2023, the Family Support Division will be required to restart annual renewals for MO HealthNet (Missouri Medicaid). We will send you important information in the mail, so please make sure to update your mailing address if you have moved. Learn more about annual renewals and what this means for you on our website.
- MEDICAID EXPANSION: In accordance with the Cole County Circuit Court’s August 10 order, individuals may apply for healthcare coverage through Missouri Medicaid (MO HealthNet) under Article IV Section 36(c) of the Missouri Constitution. For more information, please review our FAQs for participants and providers.
The MO HealthNet Division offers health care coverage for eligible Missourians. If you do not currently have health care coverage through MO HealthNet, the Family Support Division can assist you with your application.
- Health Information Exchange Onboarding Program
- Help with covering your private insurance premium
- Home & Community Based Services State Plan Summary
- Estate recovery
- Primary Care Health Home Initiative
- Money Follows the Person
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
- Get help to quit smoking
- Community options and resources