What is the MO HealthNet Member Forum?
The MO HealthNet Member Forum is an opportunity for MO HealthNet participants/members to share their opinions and speak to Department of Social Services (DSS) MO HealthNet Division (MHD) team members about the services and care they receive through either MO HealthNet or one of the Managed Care health plans.
The goals of the MO HealthNet Member Forum are to:
- Give participants/members a chance to voice any concerns and give feedback
- Educate participants/members about their health plans, benefits, and services
- Encourage open communication between MHD and participants/members
- Emphasize healthy behaviors, preventative care and wellness
Who can participate?
The MO HealthNet Member Forum consists of team members from MHD, the DSS Family Support Division, representatives from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Missouri Department of Mental Health and each of the Managed Care Health Plans; Healthy Blue, Home State Health and United Healthcare. Most importantly, the Member Forum includes YOU! Anyone who receives healthcare coverage through Missouri Medicaid (MO HealthNet) is considered a “MO HealthNet Participant or Member” and is welcome to become a member of the MO HealthNet Member Forum.
How do I get involved?
If you would like to participate in a Member Forum meeting, please send an email to: MHD.MemberForum@dss.mo.gov.
Please visit DSS Events Calendar, https://dss.mo.gov/events.htm, to view all upcoming Department of Social Services events and meetings.
Participant/Member Helpful Resources
- How to Apply for MO HealthNet
- How to Report Changes for MO HealthNet
- What is an Annual Review?
- MHD Frequently Asked Questions