Contracts for Services
The deadline for Transitional Living proposals has closed. The Missouri Department of Social Services (DSS) made awards to the following vendors for Transitional Living Program services for the period of April 1, 2017 through June 30, 2021 which includes three, one year, renewals included in the contract. DSS reserves the right to renew the contracts.
- CS160545001 - Annie Malone Children & Family Service Center – awarded St. Louis – TLGH and TLSS
- CS160545002 - Cornerstones of Care – awarded Jackson – TLGH and TLSS, Northern - TLSS
- CS160545003 - Epworth Children and Family Services, Inc. – awarded St. Louis - TLSS
- CS160545004 - Every Child’s Hope - awarded Jackson – TLGH and TLSS, St. Louis – TLGH and TLSS
- CS160545005 - FootstepsTransitional Living – awarded Southwest – TLGH and TLSS
- CS160545006 - Great Circle – awarded Northern – TLGH andTLSS, St. Louis – TLSS, Southeast –TLSS, Southwest - TLSS
- CS160545007 - K. Taylor and Associates, LLC - awarded Northern– TLSS, St. Louis - TLSS
- CS160545008 - MBCH Children andFamily Ministries – awarded St. Louis – TLGH and TLSS, Southwest – TLGH andTLSS
- CS160545009 - Mother’s Way Child Care Center – awarded St.Louis - TLSS
- CS160545010 - Preferred Family Healthcare – awarded Southeast– TLSS, Southwest - TLSS
- CS160545011 - Youth In Need - awarded Northern – TLGH
A copy of the Request for Proposal (RFP) and contracts can be viewed and printed from the Division of Purchasing and Materials Management's (DPMM) Public Record Search and Retrieval System. In addition, all proposal and evaluation documentation leading to the award of the contracts may also be viewed and printed from the Division of Purchasing and Materials Management’s Public Record Search and Retrieval System. Please reference the Bid number RFPS30034901600545 when searching for these documents or you can enter the contract numbers above individually to view each contract.
- Go to this link: https://oa.mo.gov/purchasing
- Under Contracts go to Awarded Bid & Contract Document Search
- On this page at the very bottom, select OnBase System Search Enter Here
- Enter contract number: CS160545001 through CS160545011.
You may also become a registered vendor with the State of Missouri by going to Missouri’s online/bidding registration site and signing up. Registered vendors will be notified of all future opportunities for which they are signed up for. This will also allow for agencies to contact vendors for local bid opportunities by requesting the registration list from DPMM.