What is Missouri Reach CCE?
Missouri Reach Credential Completion and Employment (CCE) is a short-term, targeted financial assistance program to help you earn a recognized certificate and/or specialized training that leads to employment. Missouri Reach CCE may also be able to help you if:
- You are in a no-cost workforce program but need living assistance like gas cards, third-party rent payments, etc. (less than 25% of funding will be given to program participants)
- You need 15 credit hours or less to earn a bachelor’s or associates degree and you have expended all federal and state higher education funding
Who is eligible?
You may be eligible if you:
- Are between the ages of 19 and 25 (credential must be earned by your 26th birthday)
- Are currently in Children’s Division care
- Left care after age 18
- Obtained legal guardianship or adoption after age 14
Are there any requirements?
Participation in Missouri Reach CCE is limited to 12 months, which includes pre– and post-training time leading up to your credential completion. You must earn your credential in less than 9 months. The maximum award amount available is $8,000, paid over a 12-month period.
All applicants are screened to see if they are in default of federal student loans. If you are, you will get help entering a loan repayment plan. You will also be required to complete a skills and abilities aptitude test, build an online success profile, and attend a weekly meeting by phone with your Foster Care to Success navigator.
In addition, Missouri Reach CCE participants may not receive the following at the same time:
- Postsecondary funding from ETV or Missouri Reach Tuition Waiver
- Other (specific) public
How do I apply?
You can apply online for Missouri Reach CCE through Foster Care to Success, a national non-profit agency.