Older Youth Transition Specialists are located in Children’s Division county offices through out the state. Most of the Specialists cover multiple counties. Their job duties include accepting referrals, and providing support to and over seeing contracted services for Transitional Living and Chafee Programs.

To locate the Specialist that is assigned to provide older youth services to the county you reside in, click on the name of that county.

Central Office Contact Information:
Sally A. Gaines
Missouri Children’s Division
PO Box 88
Jefferson City, MO 65103-0088

Phone: (573) 526-6279
Fax: (573) 526-3971