The form which you are about to view was developed by the federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) for use by child support agencies and others throughout the United States. Missouri employers may receive the Income Withholding for Support from other states. This federal form is being provided on the Missouri Child Support website for informational purposes only.

If you are a Missouri employer and have questions about an Income Withholding for Support which you received from another state, you may contact the Child Support office indicated on the Income Withholding for Support, or call Missouri’s Child Support Employer Information Line at 1-800-585-9234 or 573-526-8699.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]