What if my income changes?

If you are called to active duty for more than 30 days and your income has changed, you can ask us to us to review and change your child support order. We will review your child support order even if it is not time for your scheduled review.

If your income has changed and you have been ordered to repay past-due support, you may also ask us to change the amount of your past-due payment.

To request a review, please send a written request along with a copy of your order to appear for active duty and your latest leave and earning statement to:

Family Support Division
PO Box 6790
Jefferson City, MO 65102-6790

Medical Support

If you are ordered to provide healthcare coverage for your child and you have not done so, we will ask the military to enroll your child in the appropriate health care plan.