LIHEAP Suppliers & Contracted Agencies
- Utility vendor and direct payments will be issued after November 1 for elderly and disabled households and after December 1 for all other households.
- Customer eligibility listings for elderly and disabled households will be sent to vendors starting in October and continue through the program year. Listings for all other households will begin starting in November and continue through the program year.
- Pledges for the Energy Crisis Intervention Program will start being made for elderly/disabled households November 1. Pledges for all other households will start being made December 1.
LIHEAP Contractor Online Access
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Refund
- Supplier ACH/EFT Application
- Information Request (LIHEAP-1B)
- Low Income Interview Guide (LIHEAP-1C)
- Energy Assistance Claims and Restitution (LIHEAP-8)
- Affidavit for Replacement Check (IM-214)
- Affidavit of Forgery (IM-215)
- Application for State Hearing (IM-87)
- Energy Assistance Landlord/Renter Documentation Request
- Employee Wage Documentation Report (LIHEAP-3)
- Departmental Client Number (DCN) Update Coversheet
If you have any questions or need help, please email mailto:FSD.LIHEAP@dss.mo.gov and a team member will get back with you.