What is the Missouri SRC?
The Missouri State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind (SRC) provides advice and recommendations to RSB on programs, policies and processes in the vocational rehabilitation program. The SRC listens to comments and concerns regarding services RSB provides to Missourians who are blind or visually impaired at quarterly meetings across the state.
Upcoming Meetings: August 3, 2023 Public Forum Notice
The SRC meets four times a year. Meetings are open to anyone with an interest in services for the blind. Meeting Minutes are available upon request for any meeting conducted by the council. Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to attend a meeting and you need an interpreter, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004.
- Geoffrey Barney, St Louis - Chair
- Brenda Whitlock, Kansas City - Vice Chair
- Autumn Clark, Springfield
- Brian Wekamp, Jefferson City
- Carla Keirns, Kansas City
- Rebecca Fletcher, Jefferson City
- Jake McLaughlin, Kansas City
- Jennifer Boeyink, St. Louis
- Ian Shadrick, Jefferson City
- Sharon Schuman, Jefferson City
- Sheila Wright, Kansas City
State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind
PO Box 2320
615 Howerton Court
Jefferson City, MO 65102-2320