Missouri State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind
The State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind (SRC) for the blind provides advice and recommendations to RSB on programs, policies and processes in the vocational rehabilitation program. The SRC listens to comments and concerns regarding services RSB provides to Missourians who are blind or visually impaired at quarterly meetings across the state.
Meeting Notice for all persons with interest in services for the blind. Conducted by Rehabilitation Services for the Blind (RSB) and The MO State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind (SRC).
Interpreters will be available upon request, if you need an interpreter, if you are deaf-blind, or would like a copy of this announcement in your preferred medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.
Comments: You may submit written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing them to RSB, PO Box 2320, 615 Howerton Court, Jefferson City, MO 65102-2320.
Rehabilitation Council Meeting Minutes:
Meeting Minutes are available upon request for any meeting conducted by the council. Please send your requests to email@example.com
- Dr. Paul Ajuwon, Springfield
- Geoffrey Barney, St Louis
- Clay Berry, Kansas City
- Donna Borgmeyer, Jefferson City
- Brady Clevenger, Springfield
- Betty Farley, Jefferson City
- Gene Fleeman, St Roberts
- Chris Gray, St Louis
- Karen Nelson, St Louis
- Carrie Ragsdale, Lawrence
- Brenda Whitlock, Kansas City
- Sheila Wright, Kansas City
- Executive Order (by Governor Carnahan)
- Definition of State Rehabilitation Council (as defined in the Rehabilitation Act)
Contact the SRC
State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind
615 Howerton Court
P.O. Box 2320
Jefferson City, MO 65102-2320
PHONE: (573) 751-4249
FAX: (573) 751-4984