Health Insurance Premium Payment (HIPP) Program
The Health Insurance Premium Payment (HIPP) Program is a MO HealthNet Program that pays for the cost of health insurance premiums for certain MO HealthNet participants. The program purchases health insurance for MO HealthNet-eligible participants when it is determined cost effective. Cost effective means that it costs less to buy the health insurance to cover medical care than to pay for the same services with MO HealthNet funds.
The HIPP Program cannot find health insurance policies for MO HealthNet participants, rather it purchases policies already available to participants through employers, former employers, labor unions, credit unions, church affiliations, other organizations, or individual policies. Certain participants may have to participate in this program as a condition of their continued MO HealthNet eligibility. Other participants may voluntarily enroll in the program.
- HIPP Application (MO HealthNet Eligible Only) updated 12/2014
- HIV/AIDS Only: HIPP-A Application (MO HealthNet Eligible Only) updated 12/2014
- HIPP Direct Deposit Application Mail In Only
- HIPP Information Brochure
- HIPP Presentation
- Paycheck stub information required for premium reimbursement may be e-mailed to the HIPP Program, email@example.com
If you have any questions about the HIPP Program,
contact the MO HealthNet Division, Cost Recovery Unit at (573) 751-2005.
The HIPP Program Fax Number: (573) 522-2326