Education and Training Resources
The MO HealthNet Division (MHD) Education and Training Unit provides interactive web based trainings to providers. The trainings are limited to two hours in length. Providers should enroll in training sessions applicable to their provider type, when applicable. When registering for a group, each attendee must register individually.Training Topics:
- Navigating MHD provider resources on the MHD webpage and eMOMED.com
- Electronic Claim Filing on eMOMED.com
- Claim form(s) applicable to the program
- Third Party Liability
- Crossover Claims, if applicable to the program
- Program Benefits and Limitations and Documentation
Once Registered: When logging in for a registered webinar, providers should enter their full name. If using a speakerphone, mute the phone to ensure there is minimal background noise. If you have specific questions that you would like to have addressed during your training, email them to MHD.Education@dss.mo.gov and include the name and date of the webinar you are attending.
To cancel: If you have scheduled a training session and are unable to participate, contact Education and Training by emailing MHD.Education@dss.mo.gov or by calling 573-751-6683.
Provider Training Presented by Relias
MO HealthNet is offering FREE continuing education (CE) webinars for doctors, nurses, and pharmacists. Each webinar is created and presented by Relias and are available live. Relias helps healthcare leaders, human service providers, and their staff take better care of people, lower costs, reduce risk, and achieve better results. Providers will receive credit hours for their attendance at the below trainings. You do not need to be a MO HealthNet provider to register.
The webinars are recorded and posted online so you can earn continuing education credit on your own time.
As trainings are confirmed, speakers and registration links will be added to the MO HealthNet Provider Training calendar.
To register: click on the Webinar Topic link of your choice in this training schedule.
Educational PowerPoints and Resources
Resources specific to each program, as well as General Resources applicable to all programs, can be found at the links below.
General Resources for All Providers
- General Provider Resource Overview
- Adult Expansion Group Billing PowerPoint 11/2021
- Care Management in Managed Care
- Out-of-State Non-Bordering Services
- Tertiary Payer Claims
Program Specific Resources
- Behavioral Health Resources
- Dental Resources
- Durable Medical Equipment Resources
- Home Health/Home and Community Based Services
- Nursing Home E2 Webinar
- Pharmacy Resources
- Physician and Clinic Resources
- Private Duty Nursing Resources
- Show Me Healthy Kids
- Telemedicine Resources
Claim Filing Samples
- Inpatient Medicare Part A Crossover Claim Filing on eProvider updated: 03/13/12, file size: 3.36MB*
- Medicare Part B Crossover Claim Filing updated: 06/05/12, file size: 5.13MB*
- Medicare Part B of A Crossover Claim Filing updated: 03/13/12, file size: 5.31MB*
- Medicare Part C ~ QMB claim filing
- Medicare Part C NON ~ QMB claim filing
Third Party Liability
- Third Party Liability Contact Information
- Third Party Liability Information for Providers
- Third Party Liability Course