Adult Daycare Waiver
The Adult Day Care Waiver offers continuous care and supervision in a licensed adult day care setting to disabled adults ages 18 through 63 who meet nursing facility level of care. Services include but are not limited to assistance with activities of daily living, planned group activities, food services, observation, skilled nursing services as specified in the plan of care and transportation to and from the adult day care setting. The Department of Health and Senior Services, Division of Senior and Disability Services administers this program.
- 06/09/2020 - Public Notice of Adult Day Care Waiver (ADCW) Renewal Application
- 06/09/2020 - ADCW Renewal Application Draft
- 09/8/2017 - Summary of Public Comments on Aged & Disabled, Adult Day Care, and Independent Living Waivers
- 07/13/2017 - Adult Day Care Waiver Amendments
- Public Notice for Application Renewal
- Renewal Application, for public comment