What is a mandated Reporter?
Members of certain occupational groups, such as teachers, social workers, and physicians are mandated by law to make reports to the hotline and are considered mandated reporters. For a complete list of mandated reporters, please review RSMo 210.115.1.
Effective August 28, 2004, Missouri law requires all mandated reporters to identify themselves when making a report. For more information, review the guidelines for mandated reporters.
How do I make a report?
Mandated reporters can call our toll-free hotline at 1-800-392-3738 or report their concerns online. We encourage mandated reporters to make a report online when possible to keep the hotline open for the general public. To make a report online, follow these three easy steps:
Set up Account
- Follow these quick steps to learn how to set up your online account
- Set up your account ahead of time so you are always ready to report
- Login to the Online System for Child Abuse & Neglect Reporting using your MOLogin user name and password
- Bookmark this page for easy access
- After you are logged in, follow the prompts and answer the questions to make your report
- If this is an emergency, please call 911 and then make a report
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org you need help setting up your account or if you have any other questions.