Submit a Comment or Complaint
As an individual served by the Missouri Family Support Division’s (FSD’s) Child Support program, you have the right to:
- Receive services without discrimination, regardless of age, race, religion, ethnicity, family background, sexual orientation or disability;
- Be treated with respect;
- Know and understand what may happen if you refuse to cooperate in services that are offered;
- Protection of confidential information according to state statutes;
- Receive services in a language you can understand; and
- File a formal complaint seeking resolution in certain circumstances.
If you have a child support case with FSD and you believe you have not been provided with the level or quality of service to which you are entitled, you may wish to file a complaint. We also welcome compliments and comments.
Please remember, FSD cannot resolve complaints regarding actions taken by the court, such as custody, visitation or spousal support orders. Only the court can resolve those issues.
Your submission should be sent to the address provided on the form. Upon receipt, your submission will be assigned to appropriate FSD personnel for response.