The Child Support program can help with locating parents, establishing paternity, and starting or enforcing child support and medical support orders. Services are available to help the parent the child lives with (custodial parent) and the parent the child does not live with (non-custodial parent).
We also work closely with employers to help make sure children get the support they need.
- How can I change my child support order? (English) (Español)
- Changing Child Support Orders (English)(Español)
- Child Support Partners
- Child Support Brochure: (English)(Español)
- Missouri Resource Guide
- Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement
- Mediation Achieving Results for Children
- Missouri Job Opportunities
- Report a Change
- Contact Us
- Supporting Children & Families Through Change
- Tell Us How We’re Doing
- M.A.R.C.H: Mediation Achieving Results for Children