Managed Care Program
The MO HealthNet Managed Care Program can help pay for qualified medical costs for some people with limited income and resources. Once approved, Managed Care participants get their health care services through the MO HealthNet Managed Care health plan of their choice. Each Managed Care health plan has a network of doctors, hospitals and other providers across the state of Missouri that coordinate care to help individuals and families stay healthy.
You need to be approved for MO HealthNet before you can receive services. If you do not currently have health care through MO HealthNet, you will need to see if you qualify and apply for services before you can get health care services from a Managed Care health plan.
How do I get help?
- Managed Care Overview
- Managed Care Quality
- External Quality Review
- History of Managed Care
- MO HealthNet Managed Care Health Plans
- Calendar of Events
- effective May 2017 Managed Care will be operated statewide
- MHD Frequently Asked Questions
- Mental Health Parity Compliance
- 2018 Quality ImprovementStrategy
- Evaluation of 2013 QualityStrategy