Missouri Division of Youth Services
Prison Rape Elimination Act Compliance Annual Reports
The Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) requires all state agencies to collect data for every allegation of sexual abuse at facilities under its direct control. The agency shall aggregate the data annually. The following reports from the Division of Youth Services (DYS) are data related to sexual abuse for the calendar year.
If you do not have a PDF reader installed, use the link below in the Get Viewers section to download the Acrobat Reader.
Calendar Year Reports
Division of Youth Services
- CY 2016 PREA Annual Report
- CY 2016 PREA Findings and Corrective Actions Report
- CY 2015 PREA Annual Report
- CY 2015 PREA Findings and Corrective Actions Report updated 3/28/2017
- CY 2014 PREA Annual Report
- CY 2014 PREA Findings and Corrective Actions Report
- CY 2013 PREA Annual Report updated 2/3/2015
- CY 2013 PREA Findings and Corrective Actions Report
- DYS Final PREA Audit Full Compliance Reports